OKTA Essential Training course overview
It’s good to see that you want to learn OKTA.
Do you know OKTA is the leader in Access Management domain?
There are a lot of opportunities in OKTA as it leads the Identity and Access Management market. Our OKTA Training for beginner course is completely job oriented i.e at the end of the course you can easily clear interviews or onboard into an ongoing OKTA project.
The course “OKTA Essential Training ” is designed for students who are familiar with Access Management terminologies. The course starts with very basic and then gradually move on to the very advanced topic in OKTA.
The entire OKTA training is based on real time examples, full of lab hands-on.
Key concepts covered in OKTA Essential training -
- Overview about OKTA components and architecture
- Setting up the OKTA instance
- Defining People in OKTA
- Defining Groups in OKTA
- LDAP and AD Basics
- OKTA AD Agent Installation
- Attribute Mapping, JIT and Delegated authentication for active directory
- Configuring Desktop Single Sign on (DSSO) in OKTA
- OKTA LDAP Integration
- OKTA AD Agent Troubleshooting
- OKTA Universal Directory
- Introduction to SAML
- SP and IDP Initiated flow in OKTA
- OKTA Service Now integration using SAML
- Register a SAML App ( OKTA – Salesforce Integration)
- Lifecycle management in OKTA
- Introduction to OAuth 2.0
- Implementing OAuth 2.0 using Google
- Implementing OpenID Connect (OIDC) using OKTA
- Policy Framework in OKTA
- Configuring Password Policies in OKTA
- MFA in OKTA
- OKTA Sign on Policy implementation
- OKTA Application Policy Implementation
- Enable and configure Self-service in OKTA
- Configure the App Approval Workflow
- Brand the OKTA user interface