OKTA Training for beginner course overview
It’s good to see that you want to learn OKTA.Do you know OKTA is the leader in Access Management domain?
There are a lot of opportunities in OKTA as it leads the Identity and Access Management market. Our OKTA Training for beginner course is completely job oriented i.e at the end of the course you can easily clear interviews or onboard into an ongoing OKTA project.
The course “OKTA Training for beginner” is designed for students who are familiar with Access Management terminologies. The course starts with very basic and then gradually move on to the very advanced topic in OKTA.
The entire OKTA training is based on real time examples, full of lab hands-on.
Key concepts covered in OKTA training for beginner-
- Overview about OKTA components and architecture
- Setting up the OKTA instance
- Defining People in OKTA
- Defining Groups in OKTA
- LDAP and AD Basics
- OKTA AD Agent Installation
- Attribute Mapping, JIT and Delegated authentication for active directory
- Configuring Desktop Single Sign on (DSSO) in OKTA
- OKTA LDAP Integration
- OKTA AD Agent Troubleshooting
- OKTA Universal Directory
- Introduction to SAML
- SP and IDP Initiated flow in OKTA
- OKTA Service Now integration using SAML
- Register a SAML App ( OKTA – Salesforce Integration)
- Lifecycle management in OKTA
- Introduction to OAuth 2.0
- Implementing OAuth 2.0 using Google
- Implementing OpenID Connect (OIDC) using OKTA
- Policy Framework in OKTA
- Configuring Password Policies in OKTA
- MFA in OKTA
- OKTA Sign on Policy implementation
- OKTA Application Policy Implementation
- Enable and configure Self-service in OKTA
- Configure the App Approval Workflow
- Brand the OKTA user interface
About the Instructor
What Our Students Have to Say
I have interacted with Amit during the OIM Development course which he delivers online. His style of training is very professional, where he constantly asks for feedback to improve, and takes time to make sure you understand the concepts and are ready to perform. There are lots of people online who promise you everything but in my experience only Amit was able to deliver. If you are looking for OIM Admin/Development training and want real return on your investment, just try one of the session by Amit and you will know what I am talking about.
I came to know about Amit while trying to search for OIM training. It was good decision to have joined the course offered by him, as it very interactive and the best part was his openness to discussion and he also make sure that everyone in the class are on same page.
I recommend everybody in order to get awareness about OIM stuff delivered by Amit in very well mannered and in proper details. Beside, this is for them who are curious to get chance to step in ORACLE environment.
I joined the Amit just two months back and gone through his course, it's really helpful for me. course designed is very effective from bottom to top. I am sure that after the course, you will feel very comfortable and confident in IAM. He is very polite to response your any IAM queries.
Still confused ? Feel Free to contact us in case of any queries.
Define Your Users in Okta
Configure External Directories
OKTA Service Now Integration
Configure SSO & Provisioning
OAuth and OpenID Connect
OKTA Policy Framework
Manage Access Request Workflows