Oracle Identity Manager course overview:-
The course “Oracle Identity Manager administrator training” is designed for students with little or no background in Oracle Identity Manager. The course starts with very basic and then gradually move on to the very advanced topic in Oracle Identity Manager.
Key concepts covered include:-
- Oracle Identity Manager Installation and Configuration
- How to start and stop the Oracle Identity Manager services
- Reconciliation – Trusted and Target
- Application Instances, Forms, Resource Objects, and IT resources
- Access and Approval Policies
- Disconnected applications
- Oracle Identity Manager integration with Oracle Unified Directory
- Oracle Identity Manager integration with Database
What are the prerequisites for getting oracle Identity manager training?
- Basic Identity management terminologies.
- Basics of SQL and Linux commands.
- Willingness to learn Oracle Identity manager.
Current Market Scope:-
Identity and Access Management (IAM) market size is expected to grow from USD 16.00 billion in 2018 to USD 37.79 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.8% during the forecast period. This increase in demand will give rise to a scarcity of IAM resources and hence companies will bound to provide higher salary packages to these resources. As per my point of view, currently, it’s the best technology which provides the assurance to secure our future.
Talking Specifically with context to Oracle Identity Manager, OIM is the one and only tool that is still being preferred by many big companies.
Current Job Openings-
Looking for an Oracle Identity Manager development course? Click here
About the Instructor:
Amit Kumar Gupta is an Identity and Access Management expert. He has already trained many people. His area of expertise is the Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint IIQ, OKTA, Cyberark, and Oracle Unified Directory. He simply loves to teach. His videos will say everything about him. You may refer to his YouTube channel here.