Key concepts covered in Oracle Identity Manager Development course includes:-
On the Day 1 – Live Masterclass on Oracle Identity Manager Development we discussed below topics.
- Introduction to OIM Development.
- Trusted and Target Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Concepts – Reconciliation rules in OIM, Reconciliation Action rules, Reconciliation Mapping. Reconciliation Transformation.
- How Provisioning works.
- Resource objects, process forms, adapters.
- Adapters – Process task, prepopulate adapter, task assignment, entity adapter etc.
On the Day 2 – Live Masterclass on Oracle Identity Manager Development we discussed below topics.
- Introduction to Forms
- Database Normalization
- Parent Forms and child forms
- Event Handlers
- OOTB Scheduled Task
What are the prerequisites for getting oracle Identity manager training?
- Basic Identity management terminologies.
- Basics of SQL and Linux commands.
- Willingness to learn Oracle Identity manager.
Current Market Scope:-
Identity and Access Management (IAM) market size is expected to grow from USD 16.00 billion in 2018 to USD 37.79 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.8% during the forecast period. This increase in demand will give rise to a scarcity of IAM resources and hence companies will bound to provide higher salary packages to these resources. As per my point of view, currently, it’s the best technology which provides the assurance to secure our future.
Talking Specifically with context to Oracle Identity Manager, OIM is the one and only tool that is still being preferred by many big companies.
Current Job Openings-
Looking for an Oracle Identity Manager development course? Click here
About the Instructor:
Amit Kumar Gupta is an Identity and Access Management expert. He has already trained many people. His area of expertise is the Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint IIQ, OKTA, Cyberark, and Oracle Unified Directory. He simply loves to teach. His videos will say everything about him. You may refer to his YouTube channel here.