Key concepts covered in Sailpoint IIQ training includes:-
Overview about Sailpoint
- Introduction to Identity Management System.
- Overview of Sailpoint.
Installation and Configuration of Sailpoint
- Various Hardware and Software Requirements for installing Sailpoint.
- Installing MySQL, JDK, and Tomcat.
- Defining Sailpoint IIQ Schema.
- Deploying Sailpoint Application.
Aggregation in Sailpoint
- Introduction to Aggregation in Sailpoint
- Onboarding Authoritative applications in Sailpoint
- Identity Attributes and Mapping in Sailpoint
- Defining creation rules in Sailpoint.
- Onboarding Non-authoritative applications in Sailpoint
Sailpoint LDAP integration
- LDAP Basics and installing OUD
- Defining and Configuring LDAP Application in Sailpoint
- Provisioning to LDAP using Sailpoint
- Provisioning policy and configuring the Form in Sailpoint
- Custom Rules to prepopulate Form Data in Sailpoint
- Understanding groups in LDAP
- Basics of LDAP Search
- LDAP Group Aggregation in Sailpoint
- Configuring Multivalued Attributes in Sailpoint
- Various Schema Objects
- How Authentication and authorization happens
- Defining Web gate, PEP, Kerberos plugins.
Sailpoint Database Integration
- JDBC API Basics
- Realtime Business Use case scenario
- Provisioning Plan in Sailpoint
- Custom Before Provisioning Rule in Sailpoint
- Sailpoint project setup in eclipse
- Defining Database Application in Sailpoint
- Custom Provisioning rule in Sailpoint
- Managing Groups for Database in Sailpoint
- Writing custom Provisioning rules to support groups
Sailpoint – Attribute Synchronization
- Understanding Attribute synchronization in Sailpoint
- Setting up Attribute synchronization for LDAP application in Sailpoint
- Setting up Attribute Synchronization for JDBC application in Sailpoint
Sailpoint – Active Directory Integration
- Installing Active Directory
- Defining AD application in Sailpoint.
- Understanding and Installing IIQ Service in Sailpoint
- Customizing the OOTB functionality in Sailpoint.
- Managing Entitlements and AD Groups in Sailpoint.
- Business Use case implementation in Sailpoint for AD.
Sailpoint – Service Now Integration
- Setting up a Service Now instance
- Downloading and applying the Update Sets in ServiceNow
- Defining the Service-Now Application in Sailpoint.
- Provisioning for Users and Group in service-now via Sailpoint
- Customizing the OOTB functionality for Service-Now connector in Sailpoint.
Sailpoint UI Customization
- Customizing the Logo and Branding in Sailpoint
- Customizing the Look and Feel of Sailpoint application.
- Customizing the Identity, Application Attributes, etc.
Roles in Sailpoint
- Defining Roles
- Creating IT and Business Roles
- Implementing Birthrights using Roles
- Implementing Real-time Business Use case scenario.
Lifecycle Management in Sailpoint
- Understanding LCM Basics in Sailpoint
- Defining OOTB Business Process in Sailpoint
- Understanding LCM Subprocesses in Sailpoint
- Custom Joiner Workflow creation in Sailpoint
- Custom Leaver Workflow creation in Sailpoint
- Custom Mover Workflow creation in Sailpoint.
Policy and Certification
- Understanding Policy in Sailpoint
- Defining Policy in Sailpoint.
- Defining Detective and Preventive Policy in Sailpoint.
- Understanding Certification in Sailpoint.
- Creating custom certification campaign in Sailpoint
What are the prerequisites for getting Sailpoint IIQ training?
There are no reviews yet.