Saviynt Training – Become a Master in 30 Days
Key Features –
- Saviynt Lab Machine Access
- Real-Time scenarios
- Full of hands-on practical sessions.
- Videos access for 1 year
Key topics covered in the training include –
Module 1 – Overview about Identity and Access Management
- Overview about IAM
- How Saviynt is doing in the market
- Need of IGA 2.0
Module 2 – Installing and configuring Saviynt in AWS
- Accessing your AWS Instance.
- Installing MySQL
- Installing JDK, Tomcat.
- Configuring MYSQL for Saviynt SSM installation
- Deploying the solution
- Troubleshooting steps.
- Getting familiar with the Console
Module 3 – Integrating HRMS System
- Import User Records From HRMS
- Configuring Username generation and Email generation.
Module 4 – Application Onboarding Fundamentals
- Security System.
- End Point
Module 5 – Saviynt AD Integration
- Accessing your AD Instance using Apache Directory Studio
- Connector Overview
- Platform Requirement
- Connector Capabilities
- Data Model and Supported Feature
- Connector Configuration
- Creating Security system
- Creating Connection
- Creating End Point
- Configuring Import Triggers for User, account, and access
- Reconcile data from Active Directory.
- Configure Loggings
Module 6 – Disconnected Application Onboarding
- Create and configure the Security system.
- Import Account Data
- Validate user profile for account linking.
Module 7 – Entitlement Management.
- About Entitlements
- Importing Entitlement Data
Module 8 – Role Management
- Import Roles
- Configure Role Field Mapping
Module 9 – SAV Role Administration
- Creating SAV Role
- Updating SAV Role
- Deleting SAV Role
Module 10 – Application Request System
- Setting up Workflow
- Single Level
- Request Form and Approval Configuration
- Create New Request
- Submit a request for entitlements and preventative SOD
- View/Approve Request
- View Provisioning Task
- Assign Workflow to security System
Module 11 – Rules for Life Cycle Management
- Rule Management
- Creating Provisioning Rules for Birthright Access.
- Trigger rules
Module 12 – Email Template and Delegates
- Create and View Email Templates
- Delegate Configuration
- Setup Delegation
Module 13 – Policy and SoD
- Rule Set
- Create Function
- Create Risk
- Risk Validation and configuration
- SoD Evaluation
- Starting the SoD Evaluation
- SoD violation Page details
- Mitigating Controls
- Creating Mitigation control
- Moving Risk
- Extracting Reports
- Report customization
Module 14 – Access Certification
- Understanding Attestation and campaign
- Certification Creation
- Certification Reports
Module 15 – Analytics and Reporting
- Create Analytics using SQL Query.
- Create Runtime Analytics
- Create Actionable reports